FORT MYERS BEACH, Fla. – An electrical hazard caused a small home fire on Dundee Road in Fort Myers Beach on Wednesday, officials said.
Crews responded to the home at 10:30 a.m. to respond to the hazard, which ended up being a fire, according to the Fort Myers Beach Fire Department.
The home sustained minimal damage because of a Residential Fire Sprinkler System the owners installed during a home renovation a few years back, crews said.
No one was injured, and the homeowners’ pets were safely located.
The post Electrical hazard causes fire at Fort Myers Beach home appeared first...